...is the process by which we create, discover, learn and grow with those we cherish most.

.

dinosaur dioramas


Dinosaur Project @ N&S

Making diorama's is by far one of my favorite art projects to do with the kids. There's something about its smallness that makes me want to crawl inside. I can still remember the the very first time I saw a diorama put together - Dad worked on it for a school project for my sister. And I was mesmerized by the detail of the cutting, gluing, and layering. He made a library. And oh... I wish we still had it. The kids put together a dinosaur diorama - jump over to our craft page to see the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing - I will respond to your comment here as well so check back! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...