...is the process by which we create, discover, learn and grow with those we cherish most.

.

A Good Day by Kevin Henkes

I'm not sure what I love more about this book - the beautiful illustrations done in watercolors or the short... simple... and sweet story. This book demonstrates how we look at events in our lives and turn them into positive experiences. It's cleverly written and illustrated using examples of predicaments 4 little animals find themselves in. I checked this out at the library because the jacket had all of my favorite colors and I remember thinking this was one I'd add to a wish list for the kids - "but then" - I found it at Half Price Books for $8. And now it sits beautifully atop Ava's bookshelf - reminding her daily - that it's always A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing - I will respond to your comment here as well so check back! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...